- 1 Text
From Striving to Thriving Parenting Seminar
- Build your kid’s self-confidence and assertiveness for future and present success
- Learn how your parenting style is influencing results you currently have and what the research suggests as most effective
- Practice using skills on the spot, so you’re confident in earning your child’s respect
- Learn how to set boundaries that inspire cooperation from your kids
- Learn why your kids misbehave and exactly what you can do to stop it
- Know what you may be doing now that’s sabotaging your ability to get results you want and how to turn it around
- Experience more peace of mind at home
This online course is filled with tons of practical exercises to help you weather your parenting journey, or to offset potential challenges that may arise.
- Applying Best Approaches to Parenting
- Understanding What Kids Need to Cooperate
- Practicing the Two Sides of Discipline
- Communicating to Win Support
- Your Wellbeing and Happiness
Who: All parents who want to learn how to effectively set their kids up for success
Dr. Gwen Smith is an inspirational speaker, a professional and business success coach and an author. She is the author of Parents from Striving to Thriving: 101 Success Tips & Single Moms From Striving to Thriving: 101 Success Tips. These books support parents in using strategies research suggests that will empower their kids’ for success, respect and developing responsibility.
Dr. Gwen holds a Master’s degree in Leadership and a doctorate degree in Curriculum & Instruction/ Measurement & Research from the University of South Florida.
Throughout her career she has coached hundreds of professionals to producing breakthrough results in their relationships, work and life.
A mother of six children (three biological), former school and executive leader, associate professor and chair of the department of education at the university level, Dr. Gwen has dealt with tens of thousands of kids and their parents in promoting good behavior and academic success.
Through her research, she is able to teach parents the styles of parenting that will best produce the results they’d like to see and she guides them in a fun interactive way, leaving them completely re-energized to become leaders in their homes, and having their kids cooperate.